Skip to main content
Client Representation for Offshore Maintenance BARD Offshore 1 Wind Farm
- Represent clients interests offshore.
- Be HSE and QS eyes on site.
- Deliver input for optimizing the workflow on the turbine.
- Deliver input for optimizing of workflow on the vessel.
- Deliver input for malfunction of the chartered vessels and its access systems.
- Check the daily planning with the OSM responsible person offshore.
- Attend tool box meeting and check the preparation and planning of the day.
- Check if method statement and risk assessment are in place for the different tasks.
- Report regarding the condition of the turbines, including cleanness.
- Register waiting time because of missing tools or spare parts.
- Check the quality of suppliers’ reports or other documentation.
- Create daily reports to Management / QS / Technical department.
- Contact between ship crew and shore based clients.